Steve Kozloff Designs – IWSA Full Member
‘G-GLOBAL’: The World’s First All-in-One ‘Multi-Port’ and Ship-To-Shore’ ‘Tribrid’ Shipping Container Vessel.
G-Global was designed by Steve Kozloff to; reduce co2 emissions, avoid clogged ports, offer a solution to future supply change problems due to rising sea levels, provide direct access to islands and areas without infrastructure, and provide modular disaster relief solutions.
- Diverse Cargo–1,000 Container Capacity, Vehicles, and Bulk Freight
- 90% Below deck stowage
- Tilting Masts with Solid Sails for Bridge Clearance
- 3,716 m2 Sail Area
- Self-contained Loading and Offloading crane systems within the four boom structures
- On Board Ship to Shore Landing Craft with All Terrain Gantry Crane
- 2,477 m2 of Retractable Solar Panels
- ‘Tribrid’ propulsion systems—Engines, Solar Assisted Electric Motors, and Sail Systems
- Capable of delivering Aid and infrastructure to disaster affected areas
- Can move containers, bulk cargo, motor vehicles, or a mix of the three. This is an opportunity to better service smaller diverse markets.
- ‘Big Port’ Friendly
- The G-Global can avoid cost prohibitive ports or wharf offloading charges
IWSA Full Member
|Address||64 Slope Oaks Court, Paradise, California 95969 USA|
|Phone||+1 530 966 4917|
|Steve Kozloff, firstname.lastname@example.org|